- Assume the duties of the President in her absence.
- Attend all Board and General Meetings.
- Serve as Chair of the Program Committee to develop programs for the year for October, December, January, March, April and May.
- Coordinate with Chairpersons for Charities, 50/50, and guests for special setup requirements (tables, sound equipment, staging and so on). Advise the Event Planner at PACC in a timely manner. Confirm at least a week ahead. Provide an easel for posting information to be displayed by the Treasurer, Historian, or program information.
- Coordinate the annual survey; distribute to membership and prepare a report for the Board on feedback.